This page gives an overview over the features currently implemented in the OpenRepGrid R package. Note that the most accurate list of features in always found in the documentation of the R package itself. We try to keep this list up-to-date though.
As the package development is an ongoing process there might be forms of analysis that have not yet been implemented. If you miss any features please make a suggestion for a new features or for an enhancement or modification of an old features under the bullet point Suggestions / Issues in the navigation sidebar.
Loading and saving data
- Descriptive statistics of constructs [more]
- Construct correlations [more]
- Distances between constructs [more]
- Root mean square of inter-construct correlations [more]
- Somers' D [more]
- Principal component analysis (PCA) of construct correlation matrix [more]
- Cluster analysis of constructs [more]
- Descriptive statistics of elements [more]
- Element correlations [more]
- Distances between elements [more]
- Slater and Hartmann distance [more]
- Normalized Hartmann distance [more]
- Cluster analysis of elements [more]
- Intensity index [more]
- PVAFF [more]
- Conflicts: based on correlations [more]
- Conflicts: based on distances [more]
- Implicative dilemmas [more]
Different forms to compare grids or analyse multiple grids have been devised. Multiple grid analysis is not yet available.